Let’s get Coloradans back to work!
Too many Coloradans are hurting and fighting to make ends meet. In the face of this, what we all need is for Colorado’s economy to thrive—which means jobs, and the common-sense economic and tax policies that will make Colorado the #1 state for job growth.
“We must protect our free market principles and end burdensome regulations that stifle job creation.”
Jobs and a thriving, Free Economy create the prosperity needed for smart government and strong communities. To encourage job creation and foster a thriving economy, Jennifer is committed to:
1. Making Colorado the most competitive and attractive state for business to grow
2. Creating regulatory and economic stability for job creators
3. Empowering entrepreneurs to start and build businesses and create jobs
4. Lowering the tax burden on families and businesses
5. Promoting free enterprise